How it works
Check out our short video for a full demonstration on using the SkyBaby mattress for flying with a baby!
The simple steps to smooth, stress-free flights with your baby:
- Once you are in the airplane seat, make yourself comfortable and fasten your seat belt.
- If you are using an airline infant safety belt, ensure it is clipped around your adult seat belt.
- Take the SkyBaby out of its carry bag and unroll it.
- If you are using the airline infant safety belt, pass it through the left cut-out or right cut-out in the SkyBaby, depending which way your baby’s head will be facing. Close the airline belt around the baby.
- Wrap the wings snugly around your baby. There are two different-sized loops which expand and stretch around baby, and they are quick and easy to pop open when required.
- Your infant can now rest, sleep and feed in comfort.
- At the end of your flight, simply unfasten and roll up the SkyBaby travel mattress and pack away again into its carry bag.
- Any spills can be contained in the carry bag. Once at your destination, the mattress can be washed easily by hand or with a washing machine.
- It is also useful as a small portable bed for interconnecting flights or when waiting around at the airport
Flying with a baby using the SkyBaby is as easy as 1-2-3 – unpack, wrap around baby and fold away when done.
The SkyBaby baby travel mattress – for flying with a baby.
The SkyBaby can be used for any baby who will lie down comfortably on your lap. The SkyBaby is 56cm long, roughly the width of the average airline seat. For older babies, it’s no problem if their legs dangle over the edge – the SkyBaby can work as a cushion and pillow for the back.
Product dimensions: 56cm (L) × 29cm (W) with wings closed around the baby; 56cm × 74cm with wings open, wings are flexible.